Post 1: A country you would like to visit

     The country I would like to visit is Egypt, because I have always been attracted by its culture, especially everything that has to do with its mythology. Actually, the reason why I would like to go to Egypt has more to do with its ancient culture than the current one, I consider that the Egyptian culture was one of the civilizations of great impact in the world.

    What I know about Egypt is about its mythology and deities, how was the creation of Ra and from him, the birth of the other gods that gave rise to the explanations of the phenomena that occurred in the world. Also, I have a notion that the current culture of Egypt is quite different from the Chilean one, and I would like to learn more about it.

    In Egypt I would like to visit the pyramids and ancient monuments they have, also visit the desert, and try the different customs they have.

    I think I would like to just visit it, but I think I would like to work as well, even though it is a country with different customs, right now the problems they suffer from are not very different from all humans, and also take advantage of learning a little more about their culture in the course of that.

 





 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Mario!! I really like your post, made me want to Egypt haha. I like the history of Egypt. See ya xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mario you post is so cute I never think about egypt and how awesome is :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Mario! I would like visit Egypt too, I think that is a very interesting country

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 1: My Autobiography - Who am I?