Post 1: My Autobiography - Who am I?

Hello! my name is Mario Almarza, and I am from Copihual, in Chillán, in the region of Ñuble. During the primary school I studied at the Escuela del Porvenir de Cato. Then during secondary school I studied at the Liceo Marta Brunet Cáraves de Chillán. Currently I am studying psychology at the Universidad de Chile. 

My parents are hard working people from the countryside, who have always done their best to give the best to my brother and me. My brother is a professor with a degree in mathematics.

Among my hobbies is reading, preferably fantasy or science fiction. I also like music and writing very much. 

Currently I live with my brother and a cousin, in Estación Central, where we enjoy ourselves very much despite the pandemic.





Comentarios

  1. Oh, you came from Chillán? I love that city! My brother lives there. I guess it's time for a little travel

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 1: A country you would like to visit