Post 5: Career Related Website

 

        My favorite site about psychology is "Psychology and Mind" which is a website with information for psychologists, students and curious people, where they have a lot of quite interesting, useful and practical data.

        Within its sections and characteristics, you can find a directory of professional psychologists, for an eventual appointment, besides being able to register as a professional psychologist. It has articles about psychology, neurosciences, healthy living, couples, companies, interviews, psychologists' ranking. It also has a podcast section.

        I use this website every time I am curious about some topic, or simply out of informative curiosity, and as I am a quite curious person, that means that I use it quite a few times, even in the same day. To be honest, I am not sure if it is an endorsed site, but it is still a useful site on topics that vary in depth.

        I would recommend this site to any person who is curious and wants to inform about aspects of psychology, curious data, and tips that are quite practical, and fun of course, besides being true. 

Psicología y Mente (psicologiaymente.com)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Post 1: My Autobiography - Who am I?