Post 4: A Photography you like

        We took this picture with my brother about 4 years ago, when we went one summer to Embalse el Yeso. 

        In it you can see the sea green water of the reservoir at the foot of the mountains that although you can't see it in the photo are of different colors. 

        This picture is very dear to me because it was the first time I was going to backpack with my brother. That summer we had an incredible time, even though the weather at the reservoir was quite difficult to bear, during the day it was very hot, but there was a wind that froze you, at night it was even worse, the cold pierced your bones, and the water was surprisingly cold. In spite of that we had a great time, the landscape was beautiful, even though it was a human construction, it had its own beauty, the colors that shone with the sun, the mountains, the night sky, everything was very beautiful. This photo was the first one I took when we arrived, that's why it's my favorite and I remember it with joy and fun. 


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Post 1: My Autobiography - Who am I?