Post 3: My Favorite Piece Of Technology

    My favorite technological device is my cell phone. It may seem a bit superficial but it is my life, it contains everything about me, it is a unique companion, for all kinds of situations. I can do everything with it, contact people I love, but who are far away, I can look for information, if I am sad I can look for something that makes me happy, besides it is very compact, I can always bring it with me. But what I like most about my cell phone is its camera, with it I can capture beautiful and unforgettable moments, I can see again those moments I treasure, with the people I love, in places I love, of things I love, and remember them again as if they were recent. I'm always with him, I don't know how many times I use it a day, but I'm pretty sure it's quite a few, it's the first thing I see when I wake up, and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I've had it for a little over two years, but I guess it's love at first sight hahaha. Life without my cell phone? Surely it would be difficult, maybe I am more connected to my immediate environment, but with it I can connect with absolutely everything. Besides, it knows all my secrets, so I probably don't like to lose it :D



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Post 1: My Autobiography - Who am I?